HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT
Olive Plus involves the absorption of laser light by the pigment melanin. The melanocytes of the hair bulb and the melanin in the hair shaft heat up due to exposure to the laser light and because of this, the hair follicle is damaged.
Long pulses lead to heat diffusion from the bulb to the area of the bulge and the matrix cells, leading to destruction of the capacity for new hair follicle to form and this leads to long lasting results.
- Powerful 810nm diode laser
- Contact cooling system
- Various pulse modes
- High absorption rate for the melanin tissue
- Comfortable and fast treatment
- Outstanding result for skin tightening
EXCLUSIVE FOR HAIR REMOVAL
- Other existing lasers have a lot of pain even when using EMLA cream because they are too strong, leading to side effects such as burn, pain, pigmentation, and inflammation. Unlike other devices, Olive Plus can deliver the energy to the dermal layer safely until the hair follicle is destroyed. Without the EMLA cream, Olive has reduced pains and increased efficacies.
SAFE & EFFECTIVE
- Using the 810nm pulse diode laser, Olive Plus destroys the black melanin pigments in the hair follicle to remove hair. The beam of Olive Plus provides identical mount of energy for all pulses to reduce pain and protect surrounding skin tissues.
FAST & COMFORTABLE TREATMENT
- Olive Plus laser offers the frequency of 14Hz with 10 times shot repeated per second, while the powerful contact cooling system on the hand pieces protects the skin during the treatment.
RESTRAIN RE-GROWTH OF HAIR
- Olive laser leads to heat diffusion from the bulb to the area of the bulge and the matrix cells, leading to destruction of the capacity for new hair follicle formation. It restrains the hair from growing back.
Hard wax is a type of wax that adheres to the hair follicle and hardens and removes on its own, eliminating the need for paper strips. Because the wax sticks to the hair, this allows certain areas to be waxed multiple times to ensure all hair is removed without damaging or irritating the skin.