- Upon arrival, we will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer. If you are running a fever, you will be asked to leave immediately and we will reschedule you for a later date.
Strict Appointment Times
- You will be given a 5 minute window to arrive at your confirmed appointment time. To protect your safety as well as that of other customers, please make every effort to be at your appointment on time to avoid congestion and crowding.
- If you are running late or arriving early, it is required you alert our staff before coming into our salon. You can text us directly or call us
- Appointment is required
Personal Protective Equipment
- All of our staff member will be wearing masks and face shields
- Gloves and eye protection will be worn when necessary
- All customers must arrive in their own face mask upon entry.
- If you arrive in gloves, we will ask you to dispose of them and immediately sanitize or wash your hands.
- We ask you to take off your shoes before coming inside and to wear our slippers.
- If there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask.
Hand Washing, Common Areas, Social Distancing
- All customers are required to sanitize and/or wash hands immediately upon entry.
- We ask that you sanitize your phones, sunglasses, or anything else handheld.
- Personal items go with you directly into your treatment room.
- Please maintain social distance.
- We appreciate any form of outreach should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you are not feeling well at any time before your appointment, please let us know. If you need to cancel an appointment, please give us a 24 hr. notice. In the event that you cancel within 24 hours or do not show up for your appointment time a charge of $50 will be applied to your credit card.
- We use medical upgraded bactericidal disinfectant wipes and cleaners in each rooms and between every single service
- We sanitize the chairs, counters, computers, and every surface in contact with customers or staff.
- Common areas & restrooms are sanitized multiple times throughout store hours.
- Any staff that feels ill is not allowed to report for work.
- All of our staff members check temperature in & out of work daily